Sunday, June 7, 2015

Renaissance and Religion poster reflections

Religion Poster 

First star- Overall I think that I met all of the expectations for the poster, I had images that helped inhance the visual aid, I organized all of the images well so it didn't look too crowded and I had a bright bold poster board that really made the pictures pop. 

Second star- I was very pleased with how I organized my poster because I had a lot of images and it  was difficult to fit them all on the board, but in the end of was organized and it was easy for people to read. 

One wish-  Looking back at my poster I would have liked to add more textual information and take out some images to make the poster less busy. I think that using a Venn Diagram instead of the T chart would have made the poster less crowded as well. 

Overall I would give myself an A on this project because I met all the criteria for the visual aid and even though I didn't chose the best way to organize all of the images it was still easy for the audience to read and understand the poster. 







Renaissance Poster 

For my Renaissance graphic organizer I would give myself an A because I met all of the criteria.
1.  It was well organized and colour coated so you could easily tell between the different sections (green for food, purple and black for housing, yellow and orange for clothing, blind and pink for schooling, red and grey for art, brown for trade and blue for science)
2.  I had a nice bold title and was consistent with my font sizing 
3. I used different types of graphic organizers within the larger graphic organizer to show higher level thinking and depth of thought. I used a Venn Diagram a T chart and a triangle to represent hierarchy. 
4. I made real world connections between the Renaissance and modern times to make meaning within the information
5.  I was very detailed and used a variety of word choice
6.  I used images to inhance the poster and they support textual meaning

I spent a lot of time on this graphic organizer and I learned how to organize a lot of information into a large poster board including images. A graphic organizer is a great way to showcase your knowledge and I will definitely use it as a study guide in the future.

I also handed in my project on time which showed great time management skills as I also had a dance competition.  I was almost going to hand it in late because my printer ran out of ink at 11:00 but I managed to get it in on time. 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment