Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Creativity Quotes for Genius Hour


By:Unknown

This quote really stood out to me, because in general we are creative deep inside. Some people just have troubles finding that and thinking they are creative. I, myself find that sometimes my ideas or drawings aren't creative and most of the times I think that I'm not creative at all!Many of my friends do too, so I feel this is a quote that everyone can relate too! With Innovation week coming, many people that come up with these amazing and creative ideas, often dismiss them thinking "It's so bland" or "WE shouldn't do this it seems boring"when they really are.

This quote is ssaying people should find their creativity whether it is in designing, writing or even cooking! Everyone is creative in there own way.

1 comment:

  1. Hi admin,
    your post is very special for us.I think creativity quotes are very special for everyday life. I have collected many quotes from you, and I will come back soon. It's encourage to work everyday life.So thanks a lot for doing this job

    ReplyDelete