Monday, October 20, 2014

The Environmental Club

The environmental club

Today at lunch Alex and I went to check out the environmental club in room 211. The meeting was very short! We watched a video about the Kinder Morgan Pipeline. The pipeline was first operated in 1953 and it transports crude oil. The Kinder Morgan Pipeline starts in Edmonton and ends around Burnaby. If you have time you should check out the bottle display outside of the office. It looks incredible!The club must have spent a lot of time on it! Check out the Fraser Heights Environment Club! Meetings are every Monday in room 211. Hope to see more faces there next week.






2 comments:

  1. I like how you ended your paragraph with a little advertisement. It 's a great way to catch the attention of others and get them interested in your club. What you can do is go into more detail about your club activities and hat you do inthe club. Maybe focus on the club activites more. I like how you went into detail about your current topic, about the pipeline which is really well done. I can understand what you're saying clearly and I like how you went into some detail about the history about the pipeline
    Great job Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think the environmental club seems great, I like how you described what happened during the meeting, that really makes it seem interesting, but I am not sure which perspective it is from, it seems to be from multiple perspectives. However, I think you did a great job describing the club.

    ReplyDelete