Wednesday, December 10, 2014

3 words

3 Words


1. Effort: I want to put more effort into 2 things. Number one is school because if you do well in school ( get good grades) you can get a good job, get into a good university and overall be a more successful person. Number two is basketball but that's just because i really like to play basketball.

2. Brave: Unlike before I don't want to just awkwardly stand aside and not go up and talk to people or try and do something. No I'm actually going to take the chance and do those things. Even if I look like a fool or mess up at least I tried. 

3. Quiet: This may contradict my previous word but often times when i start talking.... I can't stop.
Like I just have the inability to be quiet. I talk way to much and bore the other person away. I want to try and stop doing that and learn to keep my mouth closed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment