Sunday, December 14, 2014

Three Words

Hi, my name is Josh and these are my three words to strive for in 2015.

Friendliness
            There are lots of new people in high school and I want to be more social and meet more people. This would be a change for me because I am usually awkward and I have trouble talking to people. This way I would probably be made fun of less often.

Grades 
        I was not very happy with my grades this term, I think I did well but could have done much better, I was not happy with one mark in particular where I was getting a very high A but it was cut by about 12%. I thought I could have done a little better than that, because my mark only needed to be a little bit higher and I would have had an A.

Organization   
                I have said this before quite a few times but I am not the most organized person. I want to be more organized by having all my work done before the deadline, and well before the deadline. I also want to use my agenda more, so that I can keep track of what is due, when and to which teacher. However, I also want to have my handouts and papers more organized in the right binders in the right spot. Organization is something that I want to work on in general to, not just with school. I have a tendency to forget things so this will probably help me with that as well.

                So those are my three New Year’s words!

No comments:

Post a Comment