Thursday, December 11, 2014

3 Words

Hello my name is Shirley and I'm here to present my three words that I strive for 2015.
The challenge is to come up with three words that you want to live by or a goal for the New Years.

Open: I have to the bad habit of always concealing my feelings and bottling them up. This word means I want to be able to express my feelings more openly and freely. To be able to tell someone how I feel even if it's hard.

Relaxed: I can be really hard on myself and my self esteem is quite low. So I want to be a bit more laid back and go easier on myself because if I'm being too hard on myself, it'll only add to my stress and that's not good for my health.

Health: I have always been conscious about my health, both mentally and physically. I want to be become more cautious because you can always achieve higher. I want to be able to eat right and exercise more. Because this will help benefit me in many ways.



For more information on the challenge you can visit it here -->http://sheownsit.com/forget-year-resolutions-just-pick-three-words-live-your-life-by/

Have a nice day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment