Wednesday, December 10, 2014

three words

Three Words


 Hi my name is Sophie and my three words for inspiration are patience, positivity and control. I chose patience because last year I lost patience when I was practicing my front aerial. I thought that this year I would put a lot of effort into achieving my front aerial, but to do that I must have patience. Last year I always looked on the negative side of things so I thought that this year I can focus on the positive outcome. I chose the word control because to get my front aerial I need to have control over my arms and my lower back. I have a really flexible back so this goal may be harder to manage but I am up for the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Good start Sophie - maybe introduce yourself as a dancer too. Don't forget your transitions to help flow from one idea to the next - I almost missed your "positivity" word.

    ReplyDelete